Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: review needed - Kaya's accessories

  1. #1
    Inactive Member MissMooMoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2005
    Posts
    451
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Are these amazing?

    I just can't bring myself to pay $20 for a beaded necklace and a couple of cheapie looking bags.

    If you have these items I would appreciate your thoughts.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think they are very nice. The necklace isn't very plasticy and it ads to her outfit and the bags are nice even if the design isn't really woven. My parents got the deal with Kaya and her accessories at the same time, though.

    I highly recommend Kaya's foods and her bed roll. The bed roll is very authentic looking and so cozy and warm that I just want to climb in bed with her! The foods are great and come with lots of stuff and have good play value.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member heidiabigail's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2005
    Posts
    688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have her winter hood set. Kaya is wicked cute with the hood on, but the strings are wicked stiff and hard to tie. I have never taken off her original shoes, so I don't know how the others fit. The thing that goes around her shoulders is nice- it feels like fur, even though it is fake. I like the set.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member amyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2004
    Posts
    1,029
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My Daughter has all of these and just loves them. The shoes are really weird to tie though, at least for me [img]redface.gif[/img] .
    We love the bed roll and winter set.
    I love to have the acces. for the dolls, but to buy separately they are expensive, imo. I always to try buy them with the doll to save $$$.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member kmbe1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2004
    Posts
    103
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think Kaya and Josefina have some of the most original and authentic cooking/food sets out of all the AG dolls. Totally worth the money, especially if you want something unique that you can't really find anywhere else on the market. I recommend Kaya's lunch, her hat, bedroll and deerskin outfit. I also recommend Josefina cocina supplies. Awesome sets that I forecast as being very collectible in the future.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •